Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

From the Studio of Claudia Davis


With all the ice and cold weather, it is a good time to paint and catch up on art business.  I am working on two right now.  "Sunrise over the Flathead River " is the view from our motorhome when we stay  in Kalispell, Montana.  The sunrises are really spectacular.  "Holyhocks" is for the Master Gardener Show in April.  The holyhocks were in my garden last year.  I am also working on a minature for a show in Kalispell at the Hockaday Museum.  This is my first year to be invited. 

I am currently in a show at Lancaster Gallery in Grapevine, Texas and will be in a show at the Health Science Center  in Ft. Worth on Camp Bowie starting next week.  I am in a new group "P.A.I.N.T."  We are showing in several venues and will soon be at Iring.

Painting the landscapes of Texas and Montana is beyond wonderful!

Catch up with you tomorrow.

No comments: