Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring is Almost Here.

A little sunshine and warm weather really improves my attitude.  I am currently in three shows:; Lancaster Gallery, Grapevine, Texas, Health Science Center in Ft. Worth and the Irving Art Center in Irving.  All are in conjunction with P.A.I.N.T. (Professional Artists in North Texas).  If you can please check us out during Spring Gallery Night in Ft. Worth March 26 at the Health Science Center. 

I am also featured at Art on the Paluxy in Glen Rose, Texas at the Benard Mill on March 26 from 7-9pm. 

I would also recommend you check out Sheri Jones wonderful show at Tarleton State University at Langdon Center in Granbury.  Sheri's show is really spectacular. 

I am currently working on plein air pieces of the Texas Landscape.  Hope to have something to show very soon.

No comments: