Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Watching DVDs

I have been sitting back and watching art dvds.  I fell and broke my foot and am now waiting to have surgery on Monday.  I have not been painting.  My good friend Doug says I may have to paint sitting down.  He is absolutely right.  I can't not paint for four weeks. 

How did I fall?  Wearing a pair of wedge shoes that were really stupid.  Especially since I was involved in an Easter egg hunt.  Yes, I was hunting Easter eggs.  Got twenty before I fell. 

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to take a breather and refocus on whats important.  I am doing that now.  I have been running constantly for three or four months.  It is amazing the number of events that I have had to cancel out of.  I am studying and thinking about how I can keep improving on my art.  Studying art is always exciting and rewarding for me. 

Will keep you posted on my progress and how sitting and painting works for me.

No comments: