Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cherries, Cherries, Cherries

Cherries are plentiful in this part of the country.  Currently they are coming from Washington and Oregon.  The orchards around Kalispell will be ripe in about another month.  The first thing we do after arrival is buy cherries.  Duane and I love them, especially Ranier Cherries.  I decided to paint cherries.  The colors are so rich and luscious, especially if you are like me and love red.  I will be painting more in the future.


Swan River


Flathead River


I will be painting in the Bigfork Paint Out next week.  The first is a picture of the location on the Swan River where the artists will be painting.  The one after is our view where we are staying.  As always, I welcome your critiques and let me know what you are doing. 

No comments: