Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Art on the Paluxy Post thoughts

Art on the Paluxy was one of the best experience I have had as an artist.  The location, a museum, the warmth of the people, my friends that came to support me, the food and music all came together for a great evening.  I also enjoyed meeting the other artists and hope to build on those friendships.

My husband and I are getting away for a few days.  We are going south and just maybe I will break down and attempt a bluebonnet painting.  Bluebonnets, to look at, are my favorite wildflower.  However, I find paintings are often very difficult.  The best, at least from my preference, are not full of detailed flowers.  I like just enough detail to just know what they are.   I will keep you posted.  Have a great day.  

Here are pictures from the Art on the Paluxy event  before the crowds arrived:




No comments: