Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring is for Art

Well this is a very big art weekend.  Saturday I will be in a show with P.A.I.N.T. at the  UNT Health Science Center on Camp Bowie in Fort Worth.  The reception is from 2-9pm during the Spring Ft. Worth Gallery Night.  I will be there from 2-4, than on to Glen Rose for "Art on the Paluxy".  This show features Robert Summers as "Artist in Residence" and six others which includes yours truly, Paul Scott Malone, Lisa Monroe, Doug Prine, Edgar Sotelo, Art and Ginny Blevins, and Nancy Boren.  The reception is from 7-9pm at the historic Barnard Mill in Glen Rose.  I will be demonstrating with a new cactus painting. 

It is the best time in Texas.  Flowers are budding out or blooming.  The new fresh greens make everything look like a Monet Painting.  I will be painting outdoors this next week.  Hope I can come close to showing the beauty that surrounds us.

No comments: